Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Comment also posted to Brad Reed's blog

I was blown away by the video. I have been trained since an early age to read text and convert that to understanding. I read rather quickly and the words translate into pictures. Now with the new hypertext the transfer is already done and it can constantly change each time someone reads and responds to it. I can see that this will take getting used to. The word is no longer static. I am sure that to those who have grown up with the internet this is nothing new. However, to an older member of the group, all of the change can be rather dizzying. I just am amazed with the combination of graphics, movement, color and sound. It sounds like the next step is to insert a chip directly into the brain to communicate instantly with each other. This class is nothing like I imagined it would be.Simply amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home